Below are the current available positions. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you wish to apply.
Position: Lawn Maintenance Manager
Description: The manager will be responsible to maintain our contracted properties throughout the year. This includes spring cleanup, summer cuts, fall cleanup and snow clearing. Along with extra services like hedge trimming, fertilizing and spraying as needed.
- Organizing your crew to complete necessary tasks each week.
- Maintaining machinery and vehicles.
- Repairing or organizing a repair when problems arise.
- Communicating with property owners and managers.
- Spraying, Fertilizing, dethatching and other yard services as needed.
- Invoicing and billing customers.
- Class 5 driver's License at minimum.
- Experience towing trailers and driving large vehicles.
- Basic understanding of small engine repair.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Valid Applicators License (We will pay for the course if you do not have it yet)
- Ability to handle physically demanding work in hot/cold conditions.
- Competitive pay. (It can be a salaried position for the right candidate. We value commitment.)
- Health insurance available.
- Room to grow within the business.
- Ability to learn other skills within the gardening and lawn care industry.